Re: Divers disk xps 410
- From: "Vista1" <nobody's@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:10:39 GMT
"Timothy Drouillard" <hdrdtd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Xa-dnTOSWcxQZqnbnZ2dnUVZ_uygnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your 410 has the drives set in the BIOS to RAID enabled, and you are installing a non-Dell copy of XP Pro you will definatly need to download from Dell's web site the RAID drivers and have them ready on a floppy. During the XP Pro install, you'll need to hit F6 and load the RAID drivers from the floppy.
Thanks...I don't have raid enabled at this time.
I'm wondering about video, chipset drivers, etc.. for xp. I guess I'll just go ahead and download them and burn them to a disk just in case. It wont take too long.
- Prev by Date: Re: Disappearing drives
- Next by Date: Re: Please Help Dell Inspiron 3800
- Previous by thread: Re: Divers disk xps 410