Divers disk xps 410

Got my new xps 410 yesterday!! It came with Vista, but I plan on installing XP pro in a dual boot config.
Do I need to download the XP drivers from the dell site, or are they on the dvd that came with the system? I looked on the dvd, but I can't tell if the drivers are vista only.

Thanks

  • Re: Vista32: dvd playback degraded?
    ... I'm honestly not aware of any crippling of DVD quality signals. ... Monitors need drivers too. ... through to the monitor. ... Vista drivers installed for your Monitor? ...
  • Re: Cant seem to install XP Pro (Ver. 2002) onto new HP Quad Core
    ... I contacted HP as their site says my PC is a Vista PC. ... If I download these files, and launch the .exe files, ... they're not going to over write my Vista drivers with these XP drivers ... Install the drivers into XP ...
  • Re: Vista32: dvd playback degraded?
    ... independent including drivers. ... The question was, is Vista doing any ... but the dvd playback is jaggy like I said. ...
  • Re: The new Windows Vista
    ... download a lot of drivers for a lot of software and external devices if you ... Vista, there have been more people trying Linux than I can remember at any ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • RE: ERROR 19
    ... I acquired a new PC with Vista last October and got my first Error 19 - re. ... My PC wit Vista Home premium OS wont allow me to load the drivers for my ... I get an error message -- Error 19 I can find the camera in the Device ... Go to the maker's website and download the ...