Re: Dimension 5100
- From: "Bri" <anythingulike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:59:36 +0100
Thanks for your help guys
I have the sound working now but Istill cant find the drivers for the video
controller. I d/l intel 945g but it wont install saying the system does not
meet min requirements?
I have managed to get the Dell restore disk off the old H/d but I cant find
the drivers on it any idea where to look?
"WSZsr" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Download the chipset software first and install it. Then the others can
"Bri" <anythingulike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have just installed Windows Xp Home on a new sata hd on a friends pc.
All went well except I cant get the sound to work. In Device manager the
audio devices are all showing o.k but in Other Devices the pci Devices
sm bus controller Video controller and Video controller VGA compatible
are all yellowed asterisk, I cant find any drivers for these on the disks
he has available (He only has the Dell Media experience disk and the
modem drivers disk) any and all help appreciated.
Delete "lose this" to reply
- Prev by Date: Re: (OT) "Vista sales outpace Windows XP launch."
- Next by Date: Re: basic question
- Previous by thread: Re: Dimension 5100
- Next by thread: Uh oh, cooling problem (with Dell computers)