8200 case opening
- From: "Alexander Thesoso" <alexander_thesoso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:32:53 GMT
I'm not a newbie, but I am lazy...
Can anyone point me to a document that clearly shows how to open the case of
I have a few-year-old 8200, under a desk, standing vertically, with stuff
(e.g. router) on top, and against a wall on the right. I want to simply
insert a pci board, without moving all the stuff and without messing with
all the cables.
Various posts say vague things about two mysterious buttons and opening like
a book or a V.
I can find one button on the top, near the rear.
Yes, I know that I should carefully disconnect all cables and gently move it
to a large work table, and then I should be able to find the missing second
button. I would then be in appropriate awe at the ease and simplicity of
opening the case.
- Prev by Date: Re: Does Dell make slim line PC like HP?
- Next by Date: Re: Does Dell make slim line PC like HP?
- Previous by thread: External Hard Drive?