Re: Purchasing Security Software after the Fact
- From: "M and D" <m_and_d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:17:02 -0500
I didn't say I liked Norton security software. I was merely commenting on a prior post about buying old versions on E-bay. Why buy an old version on The Wild Wild West when you can get a new version for almost nothing. Personally, and with the sole exception of Ghost, Symantec would have to pay me to use their software.
"Notan" <notan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4418E1A0.395F09D8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M and D wrote:.
You can find a current version of "Norton" for little or free at any of the big box stores or online.
And while you're picking up your free software, remember...
You get what you pay for.
Many of Norton/Symantec's offerings are some of the biggest
resource hogs on the block, not to mention, when (not "if")
you want to uninstall them, it's nearly impossible.
- Prev by Date: Re: Woo Hoo, Got my Laptop :-)
- Next by Date: Re: Internal Pinout for GX240 Front USB Connector
- Previous by thread: Re: Purchasing Security Software after the Fact
- Next by thread: GHOST 7.5 - Need DOS drivers for Realtek card