Re: My Dell is on the Way!

> Von Fourchewrote:
I'm an owner of a brand new Dell E510 3.0GHz desktop. It was
shipped
> today. Finally I will be able to serf the net with Windows XP and
no more
> Windows Me.
>
> Getting a new computer is almost like having a new baby in the
> household. Another son or daughter to join our humble home.
Actually when
> I had to do a full re-install of my current computer, while my hard
drive
> was being wiped clean, it almost felt like I was performing an
abortion on
> the thing - a sick feeling. lol
>
> Anyway, I'm looking forward to many hours of computing and
surfing
> without crashes and lock ups.

I hope you folks know what you're doing buying Dells.

Their satasfaction ratings aren't crash diving for no reason...

  • Re: My Dell is on the Way!
    ... > I'm an owner of a brand new Dell E510 3.0GHz desktop. ... Finally I will be able to serf the net with Windows XP and no more ... it almost felt like I was performing an abortion on ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Windows XP tools?
    ... > I just had to do a hard shut down of my brand new Dell because the ... > system stopped responding to everything! ... On this Windows XP Pro there are NO SUCH ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • My Dell is on the Way!
    ... I'm an owner of a brand new Dell E510 3.0GHz desktop. ... Finally I will be able to serf the net with Windows XP and no more ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Windows XP tools?
    ... I just had to do a hard shut down of my brand new Dell because the system ... stopped responding to everything! ... With Windows 98 I had System File Checker and Scandisk. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: My Dell is on the Way!
    ... > I'm an owner of a brand new Dell E510 3.0GHz desktop. ... >> Windows Me. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)