Re: Uncorrectable data error...
- From: "Hank Arnold" <rasilon@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 04:36:27 -0500
Probably not. While there are a lot of urban legends about frequent defrags
causing problems, a defrag *can* generate a lot of hard drive activity. A
marginal drive could fail under the stress, I guess.............
"Dave P @ AeroLogic <dpinella@ cinci.rr.com >" <"NOSPAM> wrote in message
> Yes. I have all important data backed up. I was just trying to determine
> that was my only recourse. It is a coincidence that it died when doing a
- Prev by Date: Re: Replace PSU in a Dell XPS B1000
- Next by Date: Dimension 8100 bad power supply?
- Previous by thread: Re: Uncorrectable data error...
- Next by thread: Re: Uncorrectable data error...