D510 Mouse

I need to but a Mmouse for my daughters D510 who has it at school. Is there
a mouse port on a D510 or must it be a usb mouse?

  • Re: D510 Mouse
    ... I need to but a Mmouse for my daughters D510 who has it at school. ... a mouse port on a D510 or must it be a usb mouse? ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Bloomberg for President
    ... Like me, mr. gumboman has daughters. ... There are about 20 people on staff at the school where I teach. ... are their parents. ... sharing our lives and allowing our students to share their lives ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Just The 10 Of Us
    ... >> school), we covered that base early on when the school administrator, ... the president of ABC confided to the ... > brunette w/ glasses teen daughters helped too. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)