Re: adding a cd writer
- From: "NoNoBadDog!" <no_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:55:39 GMT
"Tanya" <tjtmdREMOVE_THIS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> dell dimension xps t600; windows 98se... (original h/w -- purchased in
> 1999) (pIII)
> i want to replace the original cd/dvd-rom drive with a cd-rom writer.
> should this be a fairly straightforward process? or has anyone
> experienced problems with this kind of an upgrade?
> thank you very much in advance!
Replacing the drive is not a complicated process; doubly you'll have much
success finding software that will work with Win98.
- Prev by Date: Re: Another Blow For the Dellsnots
- Next by Date: Re: Adding memory to 2200?
- Previous by thread: Adding memory to 2200?
- Next by thread: Re: adding a cd writer