how to add a floppy drive to 4700
- From: Jay B <jayb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:44:12 -0400
Does anyone know how to get a floppy drive to add into a new dimension 4700?
i mistakenly bought one without, thinking i could just stick one in that i had,
but it looks like there should be a mount that the floppy would sit in that would attach under the drive bays, also the front bezel would need to change.
i didnt see the floppy drive as an option to upgrade after the fact.
i want something internal in the floppy slot, not an external or usb floppy.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why no more parallel ports on Dell desktops?
- Next by Date: Re: Outlet --- tracking number
- Previous by thread: Re: Outlet --- tracking number
- Next by thread: Re: how to add a floppy drive to 4700