Re: upgrade xp home to xp pro
- From: "amorphous999" <jfobrien1458@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 Sep 2005 19:32:07 -0700
Thanks! the address bar is showing now.
M. Hale wrote:
> [posted and mailed]
> "amorphous999" <jfobrien1458@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> > I want to use the workstation for web development, and it doesn't look
> > like XP home has IIS. I'd like to be able to create and test ASP.Net
> > pages on the workstation. Also (this is just an annoyance), when I
> > bring up file explorer, I can't seem to get the address bar (with the
> > directory path) to show.
> In Windows Explorer, go to View, Toolbars, Address Bar. Then go to Tools,
> Folder Options and click on the View tab. Make sure the checkbox marked
> Display the full path in the Address Bar is checked. Oh and I had to go to
> View, Toolbars and then click on Lock the Toolbars so I could scoot around
> the Address Bar so I could see all of it.
- Prev by Date: Re: 8400, RAID 0 (stripe), with 2 SATA drives!
- Next by Date: Re: Thanks to Tom and Ted plus a question
- Previous by thread: Re: upgrade xp home to xp pro
- Next by thread: Coupons for Dell