Re: 666 cigarettes

On Jan 12, 8:24 pm, DoubleV <rawsto...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
not smoked!

had a rough day today.
Felt like stopping the lozenges cause I'm always sucking on the things
so put on a 7mg patch and weathered it for a while.

VV
Hope you are having a better day today!
I struggled with whether or not to use any NRT with this quit, as I
did not the last time I quit.
I did buy some lozenges and a nicorette inhaler.
Have been using them over the past two days, but they really irritate
my throat and make me cough.
So this morning I went out, and bought some patches, the strong ones.
$65 bucks for 14!!
I plan to use the whole patch a few days, then cut in half a few
days... and so on till they are gone.
Sidenote: my car smells totally disgusting! First time I had been in
it since quitting.
I figure if any sort of NRT stops me from lighting up a smoke, it is
ok with me.
take care,
judy

Two days, 1 hour, 38 minutes and 39 seconds. 62 cigarettes not smoked,
saving $9.31. Life saved: 5 hours, 10 minutes.

  • Re: No Lozenges
    ... Please be careful Becky. ... think its big enough to risk your quit. ... Last time I tried to give up the lozenges was before i saw my ... Besides I am still using the patch for right now. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: No Lozenges
    ... It helps that Im not leaving myself an out on this quit. ... Also watch out for your mood. ... Last time I tried to give up the lozenges was before i saw my ... Besides I am still using the patch for right now. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: So...a poll: Patch or no patch?
    ... I did the patch -- it's been just over a year and ten months since I ... This is not the first time I've quit with the patch -- last time I went ... The longer I went without smoking the better I felt and my confidence ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: How old were you when you quit?
    ... person's age has anything to do with the number of quits they have or the ... How old were you when you quit the first time, and how many quits have you ... That was easy because of the patch and because I was so ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)