Re: Don't have to smoke today...

"DavidL" <dvd716@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2dc08a88-79f5-41f1-a7df-337d175717fc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doesn't matter what happens.
I won't be rushing away somewhere to huff down a cig or two.

It's so freeing not to be chained to that addiction, and always trying to find ways to get a cigarette in. Good for you!

Cheri

  • Re: Dont have to smoke today...
    ... I won't be rushing away somewhere to huff down a cig or two. ... Nor will I, David. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Dont have to smoke today...
    ... I won't be rushing away somewhere to huff down a cig or two. ... It does matter what happens, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Dont have to smoke today...
    ... Doesn't matter what happens. ... I won't be rushing away somewhere to huff down a cig or two. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Dont have to smoke today...
    ... I won't be rushing away somewhere to huff down a cig or two. ... Look behind you dude. ... I'm still on your wagon:) ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)