Re: The AS3 Quit List Turnover

I am glad that you got the lists together, Wayne. I usually did check
the mail box daily but it mostly was spam from the kindly folk from
Nigeria who have riches to share...

The Gnomes & Horace salute you!

FlatironMike
Four years, two months, three weeks, four days, 13 hours, 1 minute and
26 seconds. 30910 cigarettes not smoked, saving
$9,273.00. Life saved: 15 weeks, 2 days, 7 hours, 50 minutes.

  • Re: SORRY...forgot to add...
    ... for folks with large mailing lists it turns out to be inconvenient. ... I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE SPAM, BUT AGAIN I SAY WHAT GOOD IS IT IF THEY ... BUT ALSO IT'S A BOTHER FOR THE RECIPIENTS WHO ... WOULD STOP MY MSGS FROM GETTING SENT OUT BECAUSE FO THE AMOUNT ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress)
  • Re: spam avoidance (was Re: cpu speed problem)
    ... I get no more that 1 spam message a week out of maybe a 1000 messages. ... bringing up, the separation of public and private mail, in general. ... And some communication does not belong on a public list. ... I read messages from the public lists. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: cobol data format!!! urgent!!!
    ... >No. Monty Python did a song: Spam, Spam, Spam. ... "Take Jakob Nielsen, Internet Usability Guru. ... Lists used to announce talks, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 83, Issue 1
    ... Invitation to connect on LinkedIn ... grab a list and then spam people. ... By clicking on the https link at the bottom of my own message.I ... If those services mine email address' lists from the user accounts, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Non English Spam
    ... Subject: Non English Spam ... encoded in one of the above character sets, ... You know all too well that filtering based on "Received" header ... language specific lists - if their message is not simply ignored. ...
    (freebsd-questions)