Re: lost it emotionally
- From: HappyPolarBear <thehappypolarbear@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:37:03 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 18, 1:43 pm, "Keven" <justas...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I love HPb.
I can't stick with her failure forever! There's just no more support here..
She's worn me fricking out.
I've lost it emotionally also.
I hope she appreciated all my effort, but I believe not.
I think she may be one of those who cross into bad stuff. Like CANCER,
Hope you all can deal with that.
Don't ever forget why you quit.
thanks Keven, I hope I get soon enough to some bad shit at least I die
earlier and don't have to stick around this shitty life for to long.
- Prev by Date: Re: low energy and low motivation
- Next by Date: Re: Smoke safely while you're trying to quit
- Previous by thread: Re: lost it emotionally
- Next by thread: Re: lost it emotionally