- From: Sue <sebrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:27:49 -0800
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:51:13 -0800, jstox <jstox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I been here before, excited and all that stuff but honestly it's
humbling to keep trying and failing.
I think this quit is gonna stick, it just seem's different, almost
like completing a chapter and moving on. My humble meter flash;
Nicotine free for 6M 3h 19m 54s.
Saved $1,772.32 and 6,444 cigs
Quit Date: 8/17/2010 10:30 AM
6 months is something to be very proud of!!! Congratulations. You're
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: GPS units
- Next by Date: Re: Hi all!!
- Previous by thread: Re: milestone
- Next by thread: Re: milestone