Re: Detox - AGAIN

"Debbie" wrote
I think the overdose and collapse happened later on in my motel room. I
know I had to have been as drunk as I have ever been. I do not sing or
dance. I try not to cause that much damage to other people's hearing and
eyes.

Ah, I see...
In my case, there's that court order. And the Neighborhood Watch.
To say nothing of the electronic larynx monitor.
Children cry, ladies pass out, and grown men have been known to soil
themselves when I sing.

The Polaroids of you dancing in the motel room are available for a nominal
fee, by the way.
Only three of the four Mariachis can be seen, but the two sailors, the baby
octopus and the bucket of creamed corn are all plainly visible.
That's a very fetching hat you have on, too. I would've thought it went on
one's head, but what do I know?

  • Re: once upon a time, not long ago...
    ... I can't dance either. ... Other than that, if I was dancing like a normal person, ... My new method that I'm gonna try is to get drunk IN the club and not ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: with regret: Debbie DanDurand-Castorino Passes
    ... My very first dance lesson was in West Coast Swing at Let's ... Dance LA; the class was taught by Melanie Dawson (then Melanie ... Roberts), with Debbie assisting. ... played a big part in my sticking with dancing when I could easily have ...
    (rec.arts.dance)
  • Re: Detox - AGAIN
    ... know I had to have been as drunk as I have ever been. ... dance. ... I try not to cause that much damage to other people's hearing and ... The Polaroids of you dancing in the motel room are available for a nominal ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Happy Cinco De Mayo!
    ... July have become excuses to get drunk for most. ... Care to explain your ... I wouldn't waste my time spitting on.-AJ, political expert ... Dance, essay-AJ, El Baboso ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: OK, maybe Ill go orange after all...
    ... I didn't know that we shared an affinity for Bob Marley music. ... haven't seen me drunk enough to dance to it, ... <VBG> ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)