Re: Hoping to be a non-smoker this year.

Welcome to AS3, Danny! As I just posted to Tim, I do suggest you take
some time and read through our FAQs as they are full of helpful
information on getting and staying smober. Are you using any sort of
NRT to get smober? Have you written down your reasons you are
quitting and what you expect to get from smobriety. The more you put
into the quit the more you own it and want to guard it well.

FlatironMike
Three years, ten months, three weeks, two days, 16 hours, 26 minutes
and 28 seconds. 28453 cigarettes not smoked, saving $8,536.11. Life
saved: 14 weeks, 19 hours, 5 minutes.

  • Re: Day 2 first challenge tonight
    ... While I am not going to comment on your adventures in the ... Pub, since it's past, I do want to welcome you to AS3. ... focused on staying smober yet share a wicked sense of humour and ... FAQs which are posted here weekly or at our unofficial website, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: help
    ... time and read through the FAQs we have collected over the years. ... are kept at www.quitbuddies.org, our unofficial website, and also ... wealth of information on getting and staying smober and the website ... has a lot of other helpful information on the topic. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: starting the Chantix tomorrow
    ... While you are getting to QuitDay, ... read the FAQs we have there. ... makes a difference in getting and staying smober. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Fucking Nicodemon
    ... Welcome to AS3, Abby! ... check our our FAQs which are kept at www.quitbuddies.org, ... unofficial webpage. ... staying smober and some of the best smober humour you'll find. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)