Re: My lucky thirteen...
- From: eightpans <chrisconro@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 03:14:53 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 20, 2:24 pm, kestrel <joyh...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This morning is a first for me. With the help of AS3 and the patch, I
have reached a plateau in my march toward permanent freedom from
Thirteen years without a smoke. There was a time when I thought I
could never do it. So many flounderings over the years. So many
beginnings and then the splats, flat on my face.
But here I am, and my first thought this morning was to share my joy
with you folks. I am not so rash as to say that I will never smoke
again. But it would have to be some kind of thunderbolt to convince
me to ever pick up another cigarette.
And to those of you still struggling along, day by day, that's the way
to do it and make it stick.. One day at a time. After a while it
becomes your new normal.
I wish you all success in your own struggle. I understand how hard it
is. But it does get easier, day by day. Until one day--you too will
find your own lucky 13.
Nice one Joyce !!! Well Done !!!
- Prev by Date: Re: 5 years
- Next by Date: Re: One year and then some
- Previous by thread: Re: My lucky thirteen...
- Next by thread: Re: OT - hope all of you USAians have a great Thanksgiving