Re: No Lozenges
- From: "Becky" <sobern2003@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:19:28 -0400
"Jef." <jef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"FlatironMike" wroteYou are so not invited to my house for dinner.Or to any meets I may stage
Gee, Jef., you are telling *all* your secrets today. I wondered how
you managed to smell so minty fresh when you and Marsha were here in
NYC for the Bruncheon a few years ago...
On that particular occasion I packed my jockeys full of peppermint
I left most of them in the dish by the door on my way out, as after-dinner
mints for other diners.
I am well known for my largesse and magnanimity.
Three months, four days, 20 hours, 24 minutes and 24 seconds. 4842
cigarettes not smoked, saving $677.95. Life saved: 2 weeks, 2 days, 19
hours, 30 minutes.
- Prev by Date: Re: No Lozenges
- Next by Date: Re: No Lozenges
- Previous by thread: Re: No Lozenges
- Next by thread: Re: No Lozenges