Re: No Lozenges

"FlatironMike" wrote
Gee, Jef., you are telling *all* your secrets today. I wondered how
you managed to smell so minty fresh when you and Marsha were here in
NYC for the Bruncheon a few years ago...

On that particular occasion I packed my jockeys full of peppermint Altoids.
I left most of them in the dish by the door on my way out, as after-dinner
mints for other diners.
I am well known for my largesse and magnanimity.

  • Re: No Lozenges
    ... you managed to smell so minty fresh when you and Marsha were here in ... NYC for the Bruncheon a few years ago... ... On that particular occasion I packed my jockeys full of peppermint Altoids. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: No Lozenges
    ... you managed to smell so minty fresh when you and Marsha were here in ... NYC for the Bruncheon a few years ago... ... On that particular occasion I packed my jockeys full of peppermint ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: No Lozenges
    ... you managed to smell so minty fresh when you and Marsha were here in ... NYC for the Bruncheon a few years ago... ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Winter Greetings & Joy
    ... I look forward to another bruncheon or dinner in NYC ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)