No Lozenges

I took back to Walmart the unopen box I had. I suspect they are what has
been giving me gas so bad. It started on day 2 of my quit and never stopped.
the past couple days have been the worst.So its back to the patches for
me.with an eye toward weaning off.
Im having cravings for the lozenges(not cigarettes!!),and want them. but I
want to be able to be comfortable being around people too.it is embarrassing
and inconvenient. So im off them to see if that is what is causing it. I
suspect so.Not much farting today thank God.cinnamon altoids are my friends
right now . I will keep ya all informed of craves and stuff. Smoking is
not,and wont be an option.

--
Becky
QOF

  • Re: Absent Sheddi
    ... Some time ago I was on a gas carrier, big ship that carried gas, usually butane and propane or their close relatives. ... Close by the rather Rivieraesque port authority building we tied up and began discharging one deck pressure vessel of Butane or Propane through what looked suspiciously like a garden hose. ... I suspect a lot was going up the jetty and directly into cylinders. ... Meanwhile we needed a form stamping, unfortunately the Brit Ambassador was up in the hills pig sticking with some bods from the fort (at the time a Foreign Legion base, although this was after independence). ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Gas in fuel tank
    ... I would suspect that on your stock FI-ed engine one or more of your 5 injectors must be leaking. ... Well I am sure that the gas has cleaned up the inside of the block some! ... That same thing happened to my 75 Bug with an electric fuel pump. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
  • What would YOU do with this thing?
    ... Our 1950s house came with this funky Majestic indoor grill, built in next to ... the fireplace. ... was never equipped with gas. ... I suspect someone used it with charcoal, ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • What would YOU do with this thing?
    ... Our 1950s house came with this funky Majestic indoor grill, built in next to ... the fireplace. ... was never equipped with gas. ... I suspect someone used it with charcoal, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: What would YOU do with this thing?
    ... was never equipped with gas. ... I suspect someone used it with charcoal, ... because there's still a lot of gunk inside. ... I have no intention of grilling steaks in the livingroom, ...
    (rec.woodworking)