No Lozenges

I took back to Walmart the unopen box I had. I suspect they are what has
been giving me gas so bad. It started on day 2 of my quit and never stopped.
the past couple days have been the worst.So its back to the patches for
me.with an eye toward weaning off.
Im having cravings for the lozenges(not cigarettes!!),and want them. but I
want to be able to be comfortable being around people too.it is embarrassing
and inconvenient. So im off them to see if that is what is causing it. I
suspect so.Not much farting today thank God.cinnamon altoids are my friends
right now . I will keep ya all informed of craves and stuff. Smoking is
not,and wont be an option.

--
Becky
QOF