Re: Missed it again, dammit!
- From: DavidL <dvd716@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 07:53:39 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 7, 10:54 pm, "Jef." <j...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about if I just come to your place?
Why, you would be immediately and entirely welcome! What fun!
anniversary, Sept. 29, you throw one helluva bash for me - lots and
lots of food (I really like the big horse doover thingies, sandwiches,
veggies & dip, ice cream and anything else you can think of.)
I'd happily host a dinner party for you and a select handful of folks who
might like to join us.
I've done it before, and would be delighted to do it again. Check the QB
site for details on past gatherings here.
I'll take the first other 6 or 8 people to apply and pass my rigorous "All
right-- you don't scare me or piss me off; c'mon ahead" test.
What do you say?
I remember reading the words "hors d'oeuvres" on the back of a package of
Wheat Chex when I was a kid.
I'd never seen it before, and since I was Hooked On Phonics, I tried
sounding it out and wound up asking my mother, "What are 'whores
Keep us posted on this...
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - The Queen Had Best Count Her Knickers!!
- Next by Date: Re: Back From Florida Trip
- Previous by thread: Re: Missed it again, dammit!
- Next by thread: Re: Missed it again, dammit!