Re: Mar 11 2008

congratulations on your quit,Judy! If you can quit thru all that then I can
stay quit too!! Im sorry for the loss of your Mom

becky
One month, two weeks, four days, 8 hours, 42 minutes and 26 seconds. 2468
cigarettes not smoked, saving $345.54. Life saved: 1 week, 1 day, 13 hours,
40 minutes.

  • Re: Three Months!!!
    ... Of course I'm delighted to no longer be killing myself but smoking was ... a huge part of my life, it was with me through good times and bad, ... Many people feel a sense of loss when they quit smoking, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: no goingto Chicago for me...
    ... I am so very sorry for your loss. ... strength you need to cope with your loss and to keep your quit. ... smoking but today is the worse day since my quit. ... want to cry and can't my eyes are just burning. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: A new DOF!!!!
    ... I can't imagine facing the loss of one of my animals at 3 ... How very proud your Mom must have been that you quit, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: National Keep-Your-Child-at-Home-Day
    ... Oh yes they will quit. ... You don't think it would be a loss if all the competent ... Absolutely true. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: My father died last week
    ... I am very sorry for your loss, Inglo. ... I am sure he just met my father who ... He quit a two pack a day habit when he was 44. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)