Re: Ping Becky

Instead of taking 36 puffs of smoke, Becky spoketh upon us:

Hi Carmen! I wont disappear. I promise.I do feel a bit better today. Not
great but better. I went to Golden Corral for breakfast this morning. It was
good. they have an all-you-can eat buffet. I may just hang around the house
and play on the internet today,not sure . I dont really want to go anywhere
but I may force myself to go to a meeting later. I need to.How about
you,what are your plans for today?
Becky
One month, one week, five days, 3 minutes and 36 seconds. 2150 cigarettes
not smoked, saving $301.01. Life saved: 1 week, 11 hours, 10 minutes.

I love watching your great meter Becky! Keep the good quit!

How do you do?

--
Tihomir VOF, Knin, HR 44°N 16°E
http://www.quitbuddies.org

Quote 4056 of 9151:
I killed a 6-pack just to watch it die.

  • Re: Yep You Guessed It
    ... Instead of taking 13 puffs of smoke, Becky spoketh upon us: ... We want all your posts and lots of them no matter the taste Becky! ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Today
    ... Instead of taking 13 puffs of smoke, Becky spoketh upon us: ... celebrate that fact today while out doing stuff with my son. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Another Day Comes to an End
    ... Instead of taking 11 puffs of smoke, Becky spoketh upon us: ... small pang this morning before work,i have not wanted to smoke. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Hello Friends!
    ... Instead of taking 42 puffs of smoke, Becky spoketh upon us: ... I do hope you plan to be around to celebrate OF ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Another GoodDay
    ... Instead of taking 19 puffs of smoke, Becky spoketh upon us: ... Went bowling tonight for the first time since before the holidays(the ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)