Re: Ping Becky

Instead of taking 36 puffs of smoke, Becky spoketh upon us:

Hi Carmen! I wont disappear. I promise.I do feel a bit better today. Not
great but better. I went to Golden Corral for breakfast this morning. It was
good. they have an all-you-can eat buffet. I may just hang around the house
and play on the internet today,not sure . I dont really want to go anywhere
but I may force myself to go to a meeting later. I need to.How about
you,what are your plans for today?
Becky
One month, one week, five days, 3 minutes and 36 seconds. 2150 cigarettes
not smoked, saving $301.01. Life saved: 1 week, 11 hours, 10 minutes.

I love watching your great meter Becky! Keep the good quit!

How do you do?

--
Tihomir VOF, Knin, HR 44°N 16°E
http://www.quitbuddies.org