Re: having a morning of hell

< Im sorry to hear about your exam. Can you retake it?>

no I can't retake, the only thing I can hope is that the teacher let me pass the class and even than it will be the lowest mark I ever had. So I am still thinking to retake the class.

smoking urges come and go, lots of times in the morning but they are not strong anymore and don't stay for long. I have now times where my first thought is not I need a smoke anymore. That feels nice .

Yes I was in the military and got medical released last year because of BP. I still miss it, I truly loved it. In the military we always had to follow order but at the same time had a lots of support and worked like a team, relying on each other In a way that is what my radio checks are, a reminder of what I can do and it has a lot of encouragement in it for me the way SteveS answered it back. His messages are powerful and often I think twice before I even get near smokes. I don't want to disappoint HQ again.

--
PolarBear
Rocker2004