Re: quick Pop In
- From: FlatironMike <flatironmikenyc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 27, 5:55 pm, "Clams Canino" <cc-mar...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Becky" <sobern2...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I cant think of anything that would be stupider right now than picking up a
cigarette and smoking it.
Within the context of this forum - agreed.
However, I'm sure a swan-dive off the Empire State Building would be
stupider overall. :)
No, Clams, a swan-dive off the Empire State Building with a lit
sickerette would be!
Friend of Big Brother
Three years, five months, two weeks, two days, 22 hours, 29 minutes
and 26 seconds. 25258 cigarettes not smoked, saving $7,577.37. Life
saved: 12 weeks, 3 days, 16 hours, 50 minutes.
- Prev by Date: Re: quick Pop In
- Next by Date: Re: My absence
- Previous by thread: Re: quick Pop In
- Next by thread: Re: quick Pop In