Re: Sunday morning sucks

my day just got from bad to worse. I make one step forward and three back. It just sucks to be me.
Out of all the days in my quit this was the worse day. I had constant smoking urges and playing mind games. Sleeping all day didn't make me feel better. I just hate when my mood drops like that and I can't function.

back to bed to get some more sleep.
--
PolarBear
Rocker2004

"Becky" <sobern2003@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:i2ij9f$q9r$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree with Debbie and Edna Pearl,Carmen. You and I are both still young in our quits and the NRT is a total lifesaver for us. Please,please dont try going without it before it is time!We both are still adjusting to life without smoking and it is gonna take time!! Hang in there and be patient .
I know a lady who quit smoking about 20 years ago or so and who still chews the gum. Im not saying you should,or i should be still using lozenges for 20 years but there is no need to rush off them!
Im sorry your day started off lousy and I hope it has gotten better for ya! Have a wonderful smokefree evening. im sure going to!
Becky
Two weeks, five days, 8 hours, 6 minutes and 22 seconds. 966 cigarettes not smoked, saving $135.36. Life saved: 3 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes.

"Edna Pearl" <edna_pearl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:i2ihkf$vo0$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You are using the gum just the way it's supposed to be used. Way to go!

So stop fretting about using it, okay? It's not an issue. Just chew the gum and get on with your quit.

ep tof