Re: Left Front - a wrap
- From: Debbie <debbie@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 13:47:40 -0400
Clams Canino wrote:
"Carmen SK" <carmensk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FXE0o.32979$3%3.22942@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcellent choice!
McDonalds for breakfast --- hhhhhmmm I think I like something better than that. how about nice pancakes?
The breakfast I get at McDonalds includes 3 decent pancakes. It's called the "Big Breakfast with Hotcakes" . You get 1 biscuit, one scoop of scrambled eggs, 1 hash brown, 3 pancakes, and a sausage patty that's often been overcooked into a hockey puck. :)
I agree with the cocktails.
Yes... it was an iether-or thing, so I went for the cocktails.
Consequently, breakfast was a boring bowl of Cheerios.
-W ( Headed down to the garage to sweep, vacuum and then mop.)
- Prev by Date: Part 3: Techniques, Troubleshooting, and Tips, Cont'd. july 18
- Next by Date: Re: finally weekend
- Previous by thread: Re: Left Front - a wrap
- Next by thread: mornings are getting better