Re: Life Is Too Short ...

(((Group grope)))

"Marvin The Paranoid Android" <> schreef in bericht ...
... to fight.

Energies can be better spent spreading Kindness.

Not everyone agrees with everyone. It's our imperfections that make
Us Unique.

It's OK.

Compassion is The Way. No longer see it, but Become It. Breath It.
Be it. It's as simple and as Priceless as A Hug.

If it not for Love, what would there be?

Without Kindness, there is Nothing.

It's OK to be Us. Smile.

Happy Group Hug (almost wrote 'Grope Hug'),
Sir Marvie

  • Re: Life Is Too Short ...
    ... Energies can be better spent spreading Kindness. ...  It's our imperfections that make ... Happy Group Hug, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Life Is Too Short ...
    ... Energies can be better spent spreading Kindness. ... It's our imperfections that make ... Compassion is The Way. ... Happy Group Hug, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)