Re: My new quit meter!

"Mike M" <mikemcig-free@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:e2l526lbtv94f9dv1rvcc0jo737pldlvdd@xxxxxxxxxx
Well that is an impressive meter. I'll be honest I quit following
your threads so maybe I'm off here. But I got the impression you
really didn't listen to what people were telling you. You seemed to
have one view point and that was it. Again I quit reading your posts
so I don't know if you squared things up with the regular posters
here. I'll read a few more of your posts and decide again.

Don't wait.... Read his posts from this **past** week to decide.

His almost total rejection of NRT is dangerous for newbies reading here.
And his argumentation style is totally disingenuous - ie he's a troll -
period.

Assuming his meter is real - he's still just like Watson... someone with an
agenda all thier own that only tangentally has anything to do with us.

-W

  • Re: C90 Endurance racing
    ... Replying to my posts gives the ... impression that I'm not. ... I'm not thick, no. ... research on how to be a Good Troll. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: SOUTHEAST LOUISIANA HURRICANE EVACUATION AND SHELTERING PLAN (large)
    ... I owe you an apology of sorts too Kate... ... >> posts regarding this terrible hurricane... ... >> that impression from some of my posts... ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: oops another poll --- and Dee was misled by the phony group name.
    ... your political debate, but I was under the impression that this was an ... <<<Well, Dee, you simply have the wrong impression. ... LZero = Wannabe lifelong self-absorbed pompous demagogue but having ... He posts little short snippets of total ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: oops another poll
    ... Sorry for intruding on your political debate, ... but I was under the impression that this was an RV group. ... LZero = Wannabe lifelong self-absorbed pompous demagogue but having ... He posts little short snippets of total ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Properties
    ... It seems your posts have been slightly condescending but again, ... programming or engineering newgroup. ... yoru that time of person but my impression is that you are. ... says something that effectively boils down to "I know it all and I say its ...