Re: OT - need help with defragging
- From: Dana <dana@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:02:47 -0400
I will be glad when I can play around with windows 7. Need to come up with $175 to upgrade my screen reader, and who knows when that will happen. Computer business is verry slow now. Oh, well maybe one day soon.
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010, Jef. wrote:
"Clams Canino" wrote.I build my own PC's and lay a clean windows (XP-SP1 or SP2) on plus the
drivers for my stuff. I start lean and therefore I don't know what
"craplets" to "remove" from a store bought PC.
But I'll report back on this.....
That'd be muchly appreciated.
I've got a clone PC, assembled from parts at the local PC shop.
It's running Vista Home Premium; has an AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2.2 Ghz
Processor and 2 Gigs of RAM.
Got a single 150 Gig hard drive, for some reason partitioned as C/D/E.
Generally it runs well, but I've had it a few years now and notice that it's
slower than it was.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - need help with defragging
- Next by Date: Re: Blue Lobster in NH
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - need help with defragging
- Next by thread: Re: OT - need help with defragging