Re: Back Then.. 12 years smoke free now.
- From: PatB <patriciaanns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
On May 25, 1:25 pm, Tihomir <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Instead of taking 58 puffs of smoke, PatB spoketh upon us:
Wow. 12 years smoke free. Can you imagine it? I couldn’t either way
back then. I had dreamed of the day when I would be able to quit but
quitting for 12 years? It was just a fantasy back then.
Back then, I had tried to quit so many times, it is a number without
knowing. Back then, I didn’t know any other way to quit other than to
hang on with my fingernails, hoping the worst would be over and
quickly. That turned out to be very far from my reality.
Congratulations on making it to 12 years Pat! Thank you for the very
Tihomir 2Y11M, Knin, HR 44°N 16°E
Quote 1578 of 9167:
"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value."
-- Arthur C. Clarke
Thank you so much. Your well wishes are appreciated. And hearty
congratulations on your nearly 3 years. That is such an awesome
- Prev by Date: Re: Ten years ago I started a journey...
- Next by Date: Re: Back Then.. 12 years smoke free now.
- Previous by thread: Re: Back Then.. 12 years smoke free now.
- Next by thread: Re: Back Then.. 12 years smoke free now.