- From: "Keven" <justaskme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:23:18 -0700
It turns out that your DNA can be easily extracted from a cigarette butt! (I
learned this from Forensic Files). The amazing thing is that they caught a
guy right in my neighborhood! Slime-ball! This dude was a piece of work. He
had committed crimes all over before they finally caught him... For
I have been freed from tobacco for 7y 11m 1w 2d 14:22,
which means I haven't smoked 63,809 cigarettes.
That's not one puff, toke, drag, draw, hit, or large dose of
2nd hand smoke! (Note: In the event of a relapse, this meter
would be reset to zero, but that's just not going to happen!)
Don't ever forget why you quit.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hair Today...
- Next by Date: Paging Nicole!!
- Previous by thread: Part 3: Techniques, Troubleshooting, and Tips, Cont'd.
- Next by thread: Re: DNA Evidence