Re: Missed milestones

I've heard the first thousand are the hardest :-) Good going David.

---
Wayne Baker
Smoke Free: 7m 1w 4d 23:13
Not Smoked: 6,494
$ Better Spent: $1,493.62

DavidL <dvd716@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:29ade3d5-2939-4ce6-80f3-
2eb8e49459d5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I was too busy with flooding to post my milestones.
PKK reminded me.

Sunday I hit 1,000 days and 30,000 cigs.

I should check the price of a carton to adjust my dollar figure.

2Y 9M 10h 23m 6s (1,004 days) quit.
30,132 cigarettes unsmoked. $5,925.63 better spent.
3M 1W 5D 15h life better lived.
My Quit Date: 8/6/2007 12:45 AM

  • Re: Everest Marathon - the report (bit long)
    ... Flew out with David Thu 15 Nov to ... We trekked up to Namche Bazaar over the next couple of days, ... the route on the way up, so spent a lot of time looking behind us. ... and easy for the 3 miles to Lobuche - I'd never struggled with the ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Everest Marathon - the report (bit long)
    ... spent the next week at death's door. ... We trekked up to Namche Bazaar over the next couple of days, ... David had a night and a day or so of D&V then he was fine. ... miles or so, allowing me to tick off a station an hour. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Baycon
    ... the Broad Universe Rapidfire Reading at 10am on Saturday, ... that David F is on a panel at 14:30 on Friday, ... I spent most of the time with Julia, and a bunch of time with Heather, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Are you today without your love?
    ... I invite you to reflect on how you would feel presuming ... within which you had spent many years. ... your own shoes, the better to put the boot in. ... David is who David is. ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: Just Curious
    ... David "The Hamster" Malone wrote: ... Turns out we'd spent our arrows in the semi's. ... it came down to a final game with them putting up a 3. ... better choice - she likely would have beaten their player handily. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)