Re: Missed milestones

Yay PKK - VOF is very cool indeedy!

PreciousKittyKat@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On May 6, 11:10 am, DavidL <dvd...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was too busy with flooding to post my milestones.
PKK reminded me.

Sunday I hit 1,000 days and 30,000 cigs.

I should check the price of a carton to adjust my dollar figure.

2Y 9M 10h 23m 6s (1,004 days) quit.
30,132 cigarettes unsmoked. $5,925.63 better spent.
3M 1W 5D 15h life better lived.
My Quit Date: 8/6/2007 12:45 AM

Excellent David! :)
Can you believe this? It isn't that far down the road that we will be
saying it's been 3 YEARS since we quit smoking. Who would have
thought? 30,000 cigarettes you didn't smoke. Yay for YOU! :)
Congrats!
As always...right behind you! You make a great leader!
~Cindy/PKK

--
¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)).· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- ·´

  • Re: Missed milestones
    ... Sunday I hit 1,000 days and 30,000 cigs. ... I should check the price of a carton to adjust my dollar figure. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Missed milestones
    ... Instead of taking 12 puffs of smoke, DavidL spoketh upon us: ... Sunday I hit 1,000 days and 30,000 cigs. ... I should check the price of a carton to adjust my dollar figure. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Missed milestones
    ... I was too busy with flooding to post my milestones. ... Sunday I hit 1,000 days and 30,000 cigs. ... I should check the price of a carton to adjust my dollar figure. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Jim R. Price (rip)
    ... A 17-year-old likely will face misdemeanor charges ... It was the second time Price, an avid cyclist, had been hit by car. ... began building bicycles as well as riding them. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Single Diner
    ... To that end, which of these restaurants, if any, would a single ... Michael Mina (Bellagio) ... If I hit quad aces, ... now it comes at a bargain price. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)