Re: Dead modem

"Sue" <sebrady@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Since I have reached the explosive point with my dial-up and was ready
to go to Comcast tomorrow this is very disheartening.
Sue

Don't let it get to you. It's an imperfect world - modems break every day.

-W

  • Re: Dead modem
    ... Sue wrote in ... Sometimes COMCAST gives me the screaming heebie jeebies. ... than not, I'm dealing with boneheads on the other end of the line, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: O.T. news servers
    ... Sue doesn't use Outlook Express, she uses, I believe, Netscape. ... and the problem is that we both experience a Comcast glitch ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: O.T. Comcasts Giganews
    ... >Vincent wrote: ... >> Hi Sue, ... >> My wife and I use Comcast in the Northern California area, ... >> service we should get through Comcast, it's been worth the peace of mind:) ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: O.T. Comcasts Giganews
    ... never again suggest that I can second guess Comcast. ... >> Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote: ... >>> Newsgroups.comcast.net is Giganews, just a different name for it. ... > found the Comcast news group. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: O.T. news servers
    ... The problem is with giganews and/or Comcast, ... Sue, I've had Outlook Express for over eight years and never have had any problems with it and it is very easy to use to go to any newsgroup... ... Comcast subscribers in many different areas of the country, are having trouble with giganews no matter which browser they use. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)