Re: Guess who....

BTW...the help I am referring to is just giving me design, content and
technical (broken links, not displaying properly etc.) feedback on a
website I have created for this new venture.

Thanks everyone

Ben.

  • Slightly OT: web site design, and another video...
    ... Now that the website is back on the front ... burner, I need some feedback on my website. ... but about the design of the site. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Website Launch / Test
    ... We've recently launched a new design for one of our stores and would ... appriciate any feedback concerning the design and functionality. ... website name is BuyTackle.com. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing)
  • New Website Launch / Test
    ... We've recently launched a new design for one of our stores and would ... appreciate any feedback concerning the design and functionality. ... website name is BuyTackle.com. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.bass)
  • feed back
    ... Please send me information on how to use the feedback ... form in my website. ... I use frontpage to design the ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: OT- building a lightwave website
    ... Im assuming that you are more of the design angle. ... Programming isnt SUPPOSED to mean anything to you! ... ps..all that slicing in photoshop, ... figure out how to convert it into a website. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.lightwave)