Re: 12 days
- From: "Clams Canino" <cc-marine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:16:08 -0400
"Ben" <bdadsetan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Am back at the post a little suprised about my current reactions. My
sleep is now kind of normalized and I feel I can concentrate somewhat
better than last week. The crazy thing is I did not have so often
cravings than since the first 24H of stopping!
Any ideas? Breathing techniques do help but I am even wondering
whether I should not go back on Zyban or whatever that expensive
Talk to you soon and many thanks!
Ben - no matter what you do - you'll still have to "work past some
My advice is to stay off the Zyban IF you can.
But whatever you do - just don't smoke at ALL.
Once you get past a month you'll see another drop in cravings. etc..
- 12 days
- From: Ben
- 12 days
- Prev by Date: Re: OT Frogs
- Next by Date: Re: Hello AS3
- Previous by thread: Re: 12 days
- Next by thread: Re: 12 days