Gone back to the old habit

Having been quit for a couple of years I decided to give up with the
silkquit meter and stop counting the days, hours etc as they no longer
seemed important.
Now that with the help and support of all fantastic people (spammers
excluded) I am less tham a year away from a major milestone, I have decided
to "get me clock back" so that I can proove that if I can do it anyone can.
Gordy
Four years, two months, two days, 1 hour, 53 minutes and 0 seconds. 38051
cigarettes not smoked, saving £3,805.09. Life saved: 18 weeks, 6 days, 2
hours, 55 minutes.

  • Re: Gone back to the old habit
    ... Gordy wrote: ... silkquit meter and stop counting the days, hours etc as they no longer seemed important. ... "A painter paints pictures on canvas. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Gone back to the old habit
    ... 10 y and all that jazz ... Gordy wrote: ... silkquit meter and stop counting the days, hours etc as they no longer seemed important. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • 6 months. . . half old fart B-)
    ... I missed this milestone. ... I read most of the posts here - the milestones, the falling off the quit wagon ... when a cigarette is being lit, and then see the mimicry in their play. ... I'm on a health kick - exercise and calorie counting - it's working. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: just passing by
    ... stoped counting the days since my last ciggarette a day can be so short ... in a quit comes a time when people stop counting the days. ... roller coaster and tightened my seat belt when it was neccessary. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: just passing by