Gone back to the old habit

Having been quit for a couple of years I decided to give up with the
silkquit meter and stop counting the days, hours etc as they no longer
seemed important.
Now that with the help and support of all fantastic people (spammers
excluded) I am less tham a year away from a major milestone, I have decided
to "get me clock back" so that I can proove that if I can do it anyone can.
Gordy
Four years, two months, two days, 1 hour, 53 minutes and 0 seconds. 38051
cigarettes not smoked, saving £3,805.09. Life saved: 18 weeks, 6 days, 2
hours, 55 minutes.

.