Re: Olympics - skiing - questions
- From: Sue <sebrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:15:39 -0800
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:06:26 -0500, "Clams Canino"
"Lynn" <lynn.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
that won't happen because the US doesn't have the official Olympic
coverage, that belongs to the host country. CTV Canada owns the rights (
this Olympics) and they sell it to other countries and other countries
will only pay for their own athletes.
And as a rule, they will only pay for thier own because that's what sells
That said.. I did see a hocky game on NBC that the US did *not* participate
it over the past weekend. In fact I missed the much touted US / Canada
CNBC and MSNBC have shown a lot of things that aren't really relevant
to the US. Lots of curling and hockey matches of other countries. On
the 19th they had on the hockey game for Belarus vs Sweden.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Olympics - skiing - questions
- Next by Date: Re: Olympics - skiing - questions
- Previous by thread: Re: Olympics - skiing - questions
- Next by thread: Re: Olympics - skiing - questions