Re: OT: Snow for sale
- From: anon3c67@xxxxxxxxxxx (Bruce Watson)
- Date: 06 Feb 2010 23:51:37 GMT
In article <i9jrm5pt8giig0lh3jd0h59qp1hohgn4qr@xxxxxxx>,
Sue <sebrady@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 14:01:06 -0500, "Jef." <jef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone out there NOT experiencing the (alleged) joy of a huge snowfall?
I have plenty, and am willing to share.
Minimum order is 20 cubic yards, you pay postage and handling.
Please allow one full season for delivery.
A little snow would be nice for a change. We have rain today, but the
last couple of days have been sunny and in the mid-60s. Lovely
weather. My daffodils are starting to bloom.
I like experiencing any weather because it means I'm alive. Just call
me Little Mary Sunshine.
Alive is good.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Snow for sale
- Next by Date: Re: Snow for sale
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Snow for sale
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Snow for sale