Re: OT: Snow for sale

Not me, but you can keep yours :)

hugs,

elle

Jef. wrote:
Anyone out there NOT experiencing the (alleged) joy of a huge snowfall?
I have plenty, and am willing to share.
Minimum order is 20 cubic yards, you pay postage and handling.
Please allow one full season for delivery.

  • Re: OT: Snow for sale
    ... I have plenty, ... Minimum order is 20 cubic yards, you pay postage and handling. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT: Snow for sale
    ... I have plenty, ... Minimum order is 20 cubic yards, you pay postage and handling. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • OT: Snow for sale
    ... Anyone out there NOT experiencing the joy of a huge snowfall? ... I have plenty, ... Minimum order is 20 cubic yards, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT: Snow for sale