Re: Last Conga of 2009!!!

PolarBear <carmensk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:2b8a9c6e-0c96-43c9-816f-da2d09d50cdd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Dec 31, 9:41 am, SteveS <inyo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FlatIronMike <flatironmike...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:4780954e-206d-490e
-
969e-25694a1bd...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Well, it's Friday and time to line up for the last time and
Conga!!! May 2010 be a smoke free year for all of us!

Haven't run a meter in awhile but in honor of the end of 2009:

Seven years, five months, two weeks, six days, 11 hours, 40 minutes
and 5
5
seconds. 81914 cigarettes not smoked, saving $16,383.17. Life saved:
40 weeks, 4 days, 10 hours, 10 minutes.

SteveS
OOF

I love your meters Mike and SteveS.

mine is just a baby meter but considering that I nearly broke that
yesterday and almost left the smoke free kick ass train I think I
should be proud that I still have a meter: (don't know for how long
but I know for today I have one)

here it is:
HappyPolar Bear proudly announces: One month, three weeks, six days,
17 hours, 49 minutes and 34 seconds. 461 cigarettes not smoked, saving
$184.91..

Yours is perhaps the most important one of all, proving yet again that
keeping the meter going is only accomplished by not putting a cigarette
into one's mouth.
Well done, get another day.
Have you been to the doc about your BP?
SteveS