Re: need to think of something to stay calm tomorrow

On Dec 10, 7:48 pm, PolarBear <carme...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
since smoking is NO longer an option I am trying to figure out what I
can do from now until tomorrow afternoon to stay calm and keep my mind
under control.

I have my final exam in Microsoft Excel and I know Ihave to get high
marks on that in order to make up for a screw up on my presentation. I
hate exams and I always panic before and during the test. I spent so
many hours studying for it, and still practicing some of the
exercises, but there is now way to know all of it. uuuuhhhh....

Normally I would go out and smoke but I worked so hard to get that far
I don't want to give in to a terrible addiction. So for one I will
reduce the coffee intake and enjoy a hot chocolate insteadt, two I
will try to be in bed by 11 to get about 7 hours sleep.... hhhmmm what
else???

a PolarBear in panic

I guess you have aced that one by now, huh?

  • Re: need to think of something to stay calm tomorrow
    ... can do from now until tomorrow afternoon to stay calm and keep my mind ... under control. ... I have my final exam in Microsoft Excel and I know Ihave to get high ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: need to think of something to stay calm tomorrow
    ... can do from now until tomorrow afternoon to stay calm and keep my mind ... under control. ... I have my final exam in Microsoft Excel and I know Ihave to get high ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Mechanical Aptitude Test
    ... Later, I had to take a NYC Fire Dept. exam, due to combustibles etc in the ... economics is control of the masses for sure. ... I use our shop as an example. ... wonder if chip manufacturing is like that. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Number Theory - Study methods
    ... This is an Open University course and they offer lot's of advice on study ... I found it hard to keep it all in mind. ... When it gets near exam time, it would be a good idea to ... Apostol rather gives the impression that the lower ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: dark / blindspots appearing in my vision...
    ... I have been on 25mg/day of Atenolol to control bp. ... by an OMD if these photographs demonstrate retinopathy. ... This means of screening has been shown to be ... when the only means was a dilated exam, which was inconvenience and hard to ...
    (sci.med.vision)