Re: Walking Challenge Dec 11

On Dec 11, 11:12 am, PolarBear <carme...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 11, 8:37 am, PolarBear <carme...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lets do it!

about 2 miles

not my morning
due to some technically difficulties we got kicked out of the subway
this morning and I ended up walking for about 45 minutes. It was cold
and I wasn't dressed up warm enough.

PolarBear

Upside is you were able to walk it and not smoke! Yeaaaa!!!

  • Re: Walking Challenge Dec 11
    ... about 2 miles ... due to some technically difficulties we got kicked out of the subway ... this morning and I ended up walking for about 45 minutes. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Walking Challenge Dec 11
    ... due to some technically difficulties we got kicked out of the subway ... Amen.....I can walk and not smoke. ... I remember trying to cut back by not walking and smoking at the same ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • TR: TGO Challenge 2006
    ... due to arrive in Lochailort at 1717. ... Started walking at 9am and finished at 9pm. ... Tent up by 3pm and went shopping for blister plasters and tape. ... Survived 6 miles of the A85 before taking ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: OT: The Secrets of Sugar - the fifth estate - CBC News
    ... son tried to explain to me that walking 3 miles, ... cost of locomotion has to do with the way that energy is spent making ... Running versus walking versus ... For very slow speeds you get very high cost ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: OT: The Secrets of Sugar - the fifth estate - CBC News
    ... son tried to explain to me that walking 3 miles, ... He of course invoked that work = force x distance, ... An EE remembered that much physics, ... Running versus walking versus ...
    (talk.origins)