Re: A new start

mibabet <binnygirl111@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:8acf0ed6-ddac-4c56-8979-
0c17eb5a04f0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hi all,

Well, I don't know whether to call it a new start or not~

I had a trip up but I refuse to fall! The important thing to me is
that I am determined to not go back!~

Quit Date
9/9/09 or
11/30/09

Don't matter as long as I stay quit!
mibabet

Good for you...don't fall!

It's entirely your choice what to call it. Just don't smoke.
You know you can do this.

Wayne

  • Re: Checking in...and out...briefly
    ... Your trip sounds great. ... I'm hoping that it will help me quit the ... to see who could smoke in the strangest place around the world. ... small price to pay to live healthy ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Sweet !
    ... LOL ... I keep trying to quit, at least one attempt a year. ... If we go on a trip, we stop at a rest stop to smoke. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Sweet !
    ... LOL ... I keep trying to quit, at least one attempt a year. ... If we go on a trip, we stop at a rest stop to smoke. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: off to work
    ... I'm glad you refuse to quit. ... I mean you are not a quitter but you are ... since I DON"T SMOKE I will just eat jellybeans ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Sweet !
    ... Cables are history now! ... I keep trying to quit, at least one attempt a year. ... a trip, we stop at a rest stop to smoke. ...
    (alt.2600)