Re: Dawn (Black Sheep)
- From: Sue <sebrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 20:53:22 -0800
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:24:29 -0800 (PST), FlatIronMike
On Nov 25, 10:53 pm, Sue <sebr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:13:03 -0800 (PST), FlatIronMike
Thank you, Maude! I always had some clues of the Rockers but the
webpage you shared with us totally 'splained it well to me & Lucy.
<G> So, squirrels made you smoke, eh? Hell, my worst slip was the
time I bought a pack of sickerttes on the way home from a gathering of
fellow AS3ers I had arranged. Retarded? You bet.
Does this mean that if the train pulls into Grand Central I won't get
to meet you? Sounds too dangerous for your health. :o)
Sue, you might arrive at Pennsylvania Station but either station, I
would be there with flowers to FINALLY get to meet YOU! That silly
slip was in another century and ancient history, even for AS3. <G>
You're on my list. :o)
Two years, nine months, two weeks, one day, 13 hours, 54 minutes and
37 seconds. 20391 cigarettes not smoked, saving $6,117.48. Life saved:
10 weeks, 19 hours, 15 minutes.
- Prev by Date: Re: Happy for ???
- Next by Date: Re: did you ever felt like smoking cause you got some good news?
- Previous by thread: Re: Dawn (Black Sheep)
- Next by thread: Re: Dawn (Black Sheep)