Re: Thankful For Two Months

On Nov 25, 3:27 pm, Wayne Baker <nospamloansarran...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This Thanksgiving Day (tomorrow for those in the U.S.), I'm thankful to be
two months smoke-free again.  Although I have been smoke free more than 8
months this year, a major slip is a major slip and the meter was reset.  I
believe my body knows I was smoke-free for over 8 months though, and that's
what really counts for me.

---
Wayne Baker
Smoke Free:  2m 0:27
Not Smoked:   1,769
$ Better Spent:  $406.87

I think you'd do well to focus on that insidious quality of nicotine
addiction that makes so many people slip up and have "just one" after
which it's a bitch to stop again. Maybe you can describe your
regression and what might have prevented it?
.