Re: Dawn (Black Sheep)

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:13:03 -0800 (PST), FlatIronMike
<flatironmikenyc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you, Maude! I always had some clues of the Rockers but the
webpage you shared with us totally 'splained it well to me & Lucy.
<G> So, squirrels made you smoke, eh? Hell, my worst slip was the
time I bought a pack of sickerttes on the way home from a gathering of
fellow AS3ers I had arranged. Retarded? You bet.

Does this mean that if the train pulls into Grand Central I won't get
to meet you? Sounds too dangerous for your health. :o)
Sue

  • Re: Frustrated!
    ... My hell week was a week that is so firmly imprinted on my brain ... I remember feeling really bad and really lost too ... built it up to where I chose not to smoke for ONE WHOLE DAY. ... >>you did the slip? ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: And finally ....
    ... Smoke Free: 5m 1w 7:02 ... Wow did I ever live out a lot of hell weeks ?. ... always feel deprived of something and my life would never be enjoyable ... I first stumbled across AS3 just ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Oh My God, I am a mess!!
    ... as for being a bitch from hell etc you've really got to try some deep slow ... breathing it will help more than you think and help you stay in control. ... you hang in there and don't smoke. ... They told me I should try to be a social smoker, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Meerschaum vs Briar Body Chemistry
    ... Well Justscience almost all flakes burnt like hell, ... smoking them, much preferring ribbon cuts, which I think smoke better ... been smoking one for over five years without any problems. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)